We Offer Testing
- Have COVID-19 symptoms
- Have been a "close contact" to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- If you have had a positive test for COVID-19 in the last 90 days, you do not need to get tested as long as you do not have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Are returning from international travel, even if you are fully vaccinated
- Are part of an outbreak investigation
- If you live or work in a place where other people have been diagnosed with COVID-19, you may need to be tested, even if you are fully vaccinated or had COVID-19 in the past.
- Are NOT fully vaccinated and
- Work or study in a place where COVID-19 vaccination or regular testing is required
- Participate in organized youth sports, including school sports teams.
- Are a teacher or student in school
- Traveled outside of California (within the United States). Testing is recommended 1-3 days before and 3-5 days after travel. See Travel Advisory
- Don't delay: Treatment must be started within days of when you first develop symptoms to be effective.
- Our pharmacist is trained to evaluate patients that are positive for COVID.
- In addition, our pharmacist will do a comprehensive drug interaction check when you pick up Paxlovid or Molnupiravir.
Contact our pharmacy
Please call 562-622-6227 for more information on our test to treat program. Covid test and treatment are offered at no charge to patient regardless of their insurance status.